A refreshing, seasonal peach Bellini for summer is a classic that always hits the mark. Slightly sweet but not overbearing, it’s perfect for brunch, aperitivo, or after dinner drinks as well.
- 2 ripe peaches, pitted and quartered
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 tbsp sugar
- Prosecco (at least one bottle!)
- Optional: extra peaches to slice for garnish
- In a blender, combine the peach chunks, sugar, and lemon juice. Blend until completely smooth.
- Strain the blend through a mesh strainer to remove the peach skins and any excess chunks.
- Spoon the peach purée into a tall wine glass or champagne flute. 1-2 spoonfuls should do the trick, but it’s up to you home much you want to add!
- Top off glass with Prosecco or any other preferred sparkling wine.
- Garnish with a peach slice and enjoy!
The recipe yields enough peach purée for 6-8 bellinis, depending on how much you want to add to each glass. It’s the perfect amount for an extended family brunch at home!
Plan ahead to buy enough Prosecco if you’re planning to serve a larger group.
Keywords: wine cocktail, prosecco cocktail, peach, bellini