A one-dish creamy, cheesy pasta recipe with feta, parmesan, and cherry tomatoes that takes only 30 minutes to make!
- Farfalle pasta, half of a bag
- 1 standard block of feta cheese
- 1 container of heirloom cherry tomatoes
- Approximately 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan (or more! go crazy)
- Extra virgin olive oil for drizzling
- 2–3 cloves freshly minced garlic
- Roughly 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- Chili flakes to taste
- Salt to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F.
- Place the block of feta in a baking dish and add the cherry tomatoes around the feta.
- Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil and add your seasonings: garlic, salt & pepper, chili flakes, oregano.
- Bake seasoned feta and tomatoes for 30 minutes.
- With about 8 minutes left to bake, start cooking your pasta. I love farfalle for this dish, but any pasta will do. Cook and drain according to the instructions on the package.
- After 30 minutes of baking, switch your oven to “broil” and select the “high” setting. Keep a close eye on the feta and tomatoes to avoid burning. Once there is a satisfying char on the tomatoes and the feta is browning, about 1-2 minutes, remove the dish from the oven.
- Combine your pasta with the feta and tomatoes. Add in your grated Parmesan and mix until the pasta is evenly coated.
- Garnish with a little extra black pepper and chili flakes and serve.
- A small, textured pasta shape is best but you can use any variety you want
- Broiling can be really oven-specific, so don’t turn your back while broiling! Food can burn in a flash.
Keywords: feta pasta hack, feta pasta, feta and cherry tomatoes, one-dish dinner, one-pot dinner, easy weeknight dinner, tiktok recipe, mediterranean, creamy pasta, easy recipe, simply recipe, 3 ingredient recipe